First week back on my final teaching placement in Early Years. Haven’t even finished planning next week yet….numeracy, literacy, phonics….exhausted.
If one more person says “All reception do is play all day” I will happily stuff their heads in my caterpillar jar.
Just answered some questions on Goodreads about being an author:
- How do you deal with writer’s block?
- What’s the best thing about being a writer?
- What’s your advice for aspiring writers?
- What are you currently working on?
- How do you get inspired to write?
- Where did you get the idea for your most recent book?